Monday, June 28, 2010

Enter Eden--The Inspiration

This weekend was my first "official" party in my monthly challenge. The theme was "Enter Eden". It was an evening garden party to show off my backyard. I didn't want a traditional pastel palette for a garden party. Since this was an evening party I went with more rich hues.
Here is the teaser for you....my inspiration board!

Top Row:
Scrapbooking Supplies: Websters Pages Postcards from Paris Collection
Mason Jar Vase: Style Me Pretty
Floral Dessert Table: Eat Drink Pretty

Second Row:
Lantern: Google images, source unknown
Peacock: Google images, source unknown
Champagne Macaroon Display: Theurel & Thomas

Third Row:
Plates: Marah Johnson, originally discontinued Pottery Barn design
Peacock graphic: Google images, source unknown
Party Set up: Sex & The City 2 Soiree from Celebrations at Home


Stay tuned for "Inspiration to Creation!"

1 comment:

  1. fantastic board! Can't wait to see pics! Love all the colors and patterns!

    hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails