Wednesday, December 8, 2010

M.I.A.

I have to apologize for being MIA for nearly 2 weeks now.
Unfortunately, Fairytale Frosting is not my full time job. *sigh*
My full time job has offered me some very very rare overtime, and I decided to take it. I mean, who can't use a little extra cash at Christmas right?
I have been working night shift for a few days now, and without Internet access, so some things like my blog have become neglected.
Thank you for being patient with me!

With that said, I have a busy few weeks ahead of me and wont have nearly as much fun ideas and creations to post. So I am going to try something new.....I would like to post some of YOUR ideas!!!

Would you like to be featured? Since we are in the midst of Christmas season I'd love to see what you do during this time of year! I am looking for parties, desserts, and DIY inspiration. If you have something fun to share, send me the photos! Please email: fairytalefrosting(at)gmail.com
In the subject line put "Winter Submissions"
Please include a little about yourself, the photos your submitting and how I can contact you.

I have been blessed to have my work featured on other blogs, so I thought now would be a great time to "pay it forward".

I cant wait to see what you've all come up with!

I am also a supporter of Etsy.com. If you are a shop owner and would like to be featured, please email me and we can discuss feature options.

Don't worry, I've got a few posts up my sleeves for you, but I also want others to have the opportunity to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails