Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What The Duck Is It?

I am so happy to share that my best friend Kelly is expecting baby number 2! You may recall the baby shower dessert table I designed for her first child, Isaac. Click HERE to see more about that.
Kelly and her husband Dave went for my suggestion of doing a gender reveal party for this baby. At their ultrasound the doctor put the gender in a sealed envelope which I picked up from them. I had to hold my excitement for about a week. We settled on the theme "What The Duck Is It?" so I made a duck cake and cupcakes, the inside was colored to represent the gender. Check it out!


So the question of the day...What the duck is it???

A BOY!!!!!

Congrats Kelly, Dave and Isaac!!! 
Thanks for letting me be part of sharing the big news!

   photo BlogSignaturecopy_zps136f6d8e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. LOVED it! Made for a super special and fun day!!! THANK YOU! =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails