Monday, March 18, 2013

Star Wars, Unicorns, Glitter, Feathers and Cooking

Sometimes I get the coolest orders! This client was bringing the dessert to a combined birthday party. The two guests of honor were friends with different tastes. One, a chef who was very much into Star Wars (you can see the cupcakes I did for his baby shower HERE) the other a girlie girl who loves unicorns, glitter, feathers and all things girlie. She does have a flair for the interesting (check out the cupcakes I did for her past birthday HERE). When I was offered the chance to make cupcakes for this duo, I had to try it! Check out the mix!

BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Guy Collection BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Girlie Collection BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Chef Coat BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Flat Unicorn BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Chef Darth BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Flower BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Chef Hat BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Glitter Feather BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Darth

BLOG Unicorns and Star Wars Unicorn 
I think the little unicorn is my favorite! What a fun mix of ideas to do, I really enjoyed this order!
 photo BlogSignaturecopy_zps136f6d8e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails