Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zombies!

Last week, I had a pretty full week with my job, orders and other commitments.  So when I got an email from one of my favorite clients needing a last minute birthday cupcake order, I was hesitant to try and squeeze it in. Then she told me it was for her friend who is obsessed with zombies! What?! YES! I happen to really like zombies too. My friends and I participated in one of the zombie pub crawls in Minneapolis. I also am addicted to The Walking Dead.  Then she told me that her friend also happens to be a ballerina.  A zombie ballerina?! It was a challenge I just couldnt pass up. Im pretty pleased with how they turned out....
Braaaaaaiiiiiiinnnsss!
Zombie Ballerina!
And just for fun, one of my favorite photos from the zombie pub crawl I went to....



1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU again for making these for us! They were such a huge hit and we LOVE you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails