Thursday, July 26, 2012

Clean Bags

Today I'm doing a little bit of a different post. I want to share with you this great product I found out about called Clean Bags. A few months back, I received an email about these reusable tote bags. I agreed to test out a free sample, no obligation.  Since April, I've been making use of my Clean Bags at the grocery store, toting my lunch to work, taking it on picnics, and all kinds of uses. I've started to take interest in green ideas.  I installed a rain barrel in part of my garden and I signed up for my first CSA, just to name a couple of things.  The offer to try out these bags came at just the right time.

The Clean Bags are unique in that they are made with being green in mind. They are designed to protect your foods.  These bags are antibacterial, antimicrobial and lead free. Not all reusable bags can make that claim!

I have to admit, I'm really pleased with the durability of these bags.  I've been using the heck out of them and they still look brand new!
I stopped by my neighbor tonight to pick up my fruit and veggie CSA box, and I brought my Clean Bags with me. This of course gave me a great excuse to take an Instagram pic!
If Clean Bags is something that would interest you, I suggest you stop by their website and check them out! Click HERE.

**Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this post. I received sample bags and decided, on my own, to share the product with you because I actually enjoy using it. The opinion of this product is strictly my own from my own personal experience. I like to share tips of stuff that works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails