Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bad to the Bone: Caesar turns 2

You may recall a few months back I posted this Burberry Inspired Puppy Party for my dog Sookie who turned 3.  In December, her brother, Caesar, turned 2 and we threw him a Bad to the Bone party. Caesar has been a challenging dog.  We have had our share of bizarre incidents with him, particularly in the realm of destruction.  He has eaten or destroyed the craziest things, such as our hall carpet!  While out shopping I spotted these "doggie pajamas" and I had to have them for Caesar.  These pajamas were the inspiration behind his party.  Check it out!
He looks all innocent doesn't he?
The small table was full of doggie friendly foods!
Here is his birthday pup cake!
On the table I had a variety of store bought and homemade treats.
I also put out a display of photos from some of his more memorable destructive incidents.
I did have some cookies for the human guests though too!
Happy Birthday Caesar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails