Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hot Cocoa Coworker Gifts

Today I gave a fun little gift to my coworkers. If you're looking for a gift idea for your coworkers, this might be inspiration for you!
This gift includes hot cocoa on a stick, (you can get the recipe and tutorial HERE), chocolate dipped candy canes, peppermint bark, and homemade marshmallows.
I also used these awesome free printables from Hostess with the Mostess 
On the back of the tag I typed up my own little greeting:
Minnesnowta Hot Chocolate
Here in MN, we like everything "On A Stick"...so why not our hot cocoa!
Mix with 1 cup of hot milk and enjoy your cocoa Minnesnowta style! There is even a peppermint stir stick! A tasty peppermint bark treat goes perfect with your hot cocoa.
Enjoy!

I packaged these up in some holiday treat bags and handed them out. Everyone loved the cocoa on a stick idea!
I hope you've found some inspiration for your coworker gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails