Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cupcake Craziness

I haven't been able to post much lately for two reasons.  First, my laptop just quit working right. It kept crashing, I lost a bunch of photos, it was a whole lot of sucky.  I've finally replaced it but now I'm playing catch up.  Also, the holiday season has been really busy! Recently I took an order for 16 dozen cupcakes! Plus I had an additional 3 dozen toppers to ship. It was an insanely busy weekend! I couldn't help but take a few pics. So here is what I've been up to lately!
 Here are a couple of pics of all of the toppers I made.
This is what the entire collection was......
All sixteen dozen of them!
Thanks Vanessa for the awesome opportunity!

I hope to get a few more posts in this week before the holiday. I lost a lot of my work with my computer, but I'm hoping to share a few ideas with you! Thanks for being so patient!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails