Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Have A Small Kitchen...

I have a small kitchen. When we bought our house about a year and a half ago, I had no idea how much baking I would end up doing. I compromised on kitchen size to have everything else we loved about this house. I don't regret my decision. But, I have a small kitchen...

I cant comfortably work in this kitchen. On top of that, I am running out of storage space.....

Can you tell??
This weekend my parents came to visit. We decided I didn't utilize the corner space well with that table. So we added an "island". It was made up of 3 cabinets and counter space. I'm so excited! Check it out...

I suppose its a little weird, but its functional for now. Until I win the lottery and can build my dream kitchen, its going to work!

Thanks Mom & Gary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails