Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Spiders and Bloody Nails

Happy Halloween! This may come as a surprise, but Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I actually don't like it very much. I don't like being scared, I don't watch horror movies, and I have a phobia about people in masks. Halloween is fun in theory, but really it freaks me out. 
However, any excuse to make a fun dessert, well, I'll take it!  
Sorry for the less than fabulous photography, its getting darker earlier now. I don't get very much daylight when I get home from work anymore!  Anyway....I made these little spider cakes for my coworkers.
I also thought I'd be festive and give myself a Halloween manicure. I followed this fun tutorial by Andrea, at Andrea's Choice.  Check out how it turned out!
The red polish is really very red, but looks orange in this photo. 
This is about how festive I get for Halloween.  However, Thanksgiving and Christmas......now that's another story!
Whether this holiday is your thing or not, I hope you enjoyed it no matter what you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails