Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Walker Artist Mart!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to apologize for being MIA this week. This week is my big event at the Walker Art Center. If you haven't heard by now Fairytale Frosting is going to be selling cookies at the Walker and MN Artists Field Day event on Thursday August 19th!
If you are in the Minneapolis area, stop by the Walker Art Center and head to the Cargill Lounge. In the lounge you will find the Local Artist Mart. Its a gathering of local artists all selling their work. The best part (besides me being there of course!)...everything is under $30!! Grab your friends and family and head out to the Walker for a fun afternoon! You can pick up cookies from me for an afternoon snack!
Here is a preview of what I've been doing all week....

Cookies, cookies and more cookies!!
Check out Walker Art Center or MN Artists for details on the day's events.

The Local Artist Mart is from 2pm to 7pm.
Stop by and show your support for not only Fairytale Frosting, but other local artists!
Hope to see you there!!
(And don't worry, I'll be back to my regular postings once this cookie craziness is over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails