Sunday, August 8, 2010

Champagne Thursday!

I love champagne. Its tiny bubbles make me giggle. So when I stumbled across this recipe over at Just Jenn Recipes I just had to try it!
This recipe is light fluffy and delicious. But me, I wanted that zing that comes with champagne. So I modified it a little bit.

All you need is:
4 Cups Powdered Sugar
3 sticks of butter
3 Tbsp champagne

Beat butter and sugar until combined. Gradually add champagne.

As I said, this recipe is delicious. But I wanted more "zing". I went ahead and added 8, yes, EIGHT tablespoons of champagne. Of course its also customary for the chef to enjoy a glass. I mean, hey, making frosting is thirsty work!

The end result was a deliciously fluffy frosting that finished with a champagne zing!

Tiny bubbles.....

And it doesn't even have to be Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails