Monday, May 24, 2010

Coffee Cookies

Recently while browsing online I came across some "tea cookies". These little circles were cut to fit your tea cup. I loved the idea! However, I'm not much for tea. I decided to try my buttery shortbread recipe and make "coffee cookies".

Aren't they cute?! The shortbread and royal icing combo is just sweet enough for dipping in your morning coffee...

I mean really....who wouldn't love a cookie first thing in the morning?

I think there would be a lot more "morning persons" out there if they could enjoy a melt in your mouth cookie with their coffee. This is coming from someone who is not a morning person!

This batch was made specially for my mom and the ladies in her office. Hope you ladies loved them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jess, you really need to stop torturing me with all these goodies. Now I want coffee and cookies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails