Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's celebratory weekend!  We had a low key weekend at home. I set up this small table for David and I to enjoy some champagne and a couple of desserts.


I used some of these awesome printables from The Tomkat Studio
I also set out 12 grapes (each) for us. Its supposed to be good luck to eat the grapes with each chime of the clock at midnight. I saw these on Martha Stewart, standing in the champagne flutes. I tried that. Martha must have had some giant champagne flutes because these skewers did not fit in our glasses!
We had a package of chocolate dipped oreos, so I piped royal icing numbers on them and the plate to create a clock. So easy!
After all was said and done, I used the backdrop for NYE photos of my dogs. I cant help but share their cuteness!
Caesar

Sookie
Happy New Year Everyone! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings!! 
Thank you so much for following along on my adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails