Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meal Planning Tip: Dinner Tool

Its that time again....you're home from work, you stare into the fridge thinking "oh good lord, what am I going to make for dinner tonight?" I love to cook, but I hate trying to figure out what  Im going to make, especially after a long day at work.
Then I found Dinner Tool! You can plan your whole week's worth of meals, and even plan your grocery list
Another feature I love is that you can share your own recipes.  Also, while you're staring into your fridge you see what ingredients you have....you can punch that into this site and it will bring up recipes with what you have on hand! How great is that?
I know this bad boy is going to make my life a lot easier! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails