Thursday, May 19, 2011

Real Parties: Paris, Pink and Poodle Skirts!

Check out this adorable Paris in Pink party from reader, Amie!  Amie's daughter Audrey celebrated her 2nd birthday with this beautiful Paris inspired dessert table.


 Amie made almost all of the treats for this table.  Check out how great her cake pops turned out! I don't know about you, but I still haven't been able to master those!
 I love the pink sixlets in the martini glass! How fun is that?!  The red velvet whoopie pies sound delicious!
 Audrey and her cousins partied away in their poodle skirts and tops.
 And of course, in true "Its my party and I'll cry if I want to" fashion, Audrey expressed herself.  When Amie shared this photo with me I couldn't help but laugh.  Oh the life of a 2 year old!
The tears didn't last too long. Back to fun, treats, and celebrating for this birthday girl!
Thanks so much for sharing with us Amie!

1 comment:

  1. This is a woman after my own heart! I love throwing parties. In fact I'm working on a mermaid one in two weeks....wish you were here so I could buy the cupcakes from you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails