Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Did You Just Eat Your Mustache?

Over the last several months I've noticed a growing trend in weddings and events. Photo booths have become very popular as a fun way to entertain guests and have some great photos after your event. Also becoming increasingly popular is adding fun props to your photo booth. I've noticed the use of little felt mustaches on sticks. Everyone from children to the bride and groom are getting in on this trend. So I thought, how much fun could this little piece of felt be? You take a photo and you're done. What if instead, you could take photos and have a treat?! Thus, the mustache cookie on a stick was born. Check out the fun I had!

Here is the collection of 6 that I made.


A close up...on a stick.


Surprised mustache!


Sad mustache.


I tried to get our dog to wear the mustache, but, well, you can see what she thought of that idea!


The excited mustache couple! That's my boyfriend David...doesn't he look sinister?! These may be my favorite fun cookie yet. So simple, so fun, and sooo yummy!

3 comments:

  1. omg how do u do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is great! Did you use black fondant for the top part or is that chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Actually the cookies are decorated with black royal icing. It takes a lot of black gel to get the color, but its totally worth the effort!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails