Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cartoons, Video Games, and a Pickle or two...

This weekend was my buddy Dave's 32nd birthday. He is a big kid at heart! He loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and pretty much all video games. Thankfully the web is full of talented cookie decorators that proved to be some great inspiration for me! (Thanks Sugarbelle and Bridget over at Bake at 350)

First up...TMNT....TURTLE POWER!!

Transformers

Pac Man

My personal fav...Super Mario Bros!

And lastly...Pickles & Ice Cream!

Dave's wife Kelly (aka: my BFF) is expecting their first baby! Since I was baking anyway, I couldn't help but give her a quirky set of cookies to celebrate the Tiny Culver Baby!
Congrats guys! Happy 32nd Dave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails